Mother Nature's Market & Deli is a growing organization in Victoria, British Columbia. Our employees are our most valuable resource and we are committed to provide the training, support and motivation needed to be successful at Mother Nature’s Market and Deli.
We have an amazing family of staff. If you are someone who:
- enjoys working with people
- takes pleasure in sharing your gifts with others
- is willing to learn, and
- is passionate about health…
…consider joining our family tree.
Please forward your resume to Klaus Allerdissen / Melina Llano. People with the right skills and motivation will always have the opportunity for growth within Mother Natures Market and Deli!
2310 Beacon Ave Sidney
Mother Nature's Market & Deli is a natural and organic market with 2 locations in the Capital regional district. We are seeking a Healthy Living expert to join our team with experience in a related field. The ideal candidate will have advanced knowledge of the organic industry and holistic wellness for a knowledgeable client base. The candidate should have strong product knowledge in vitamins, supplements and natural body care.
The main duties and responsibilities of the position include:
- Collaborating with managers to create and review inventory and products.
- Handling purchase orders, vendors and outside representatives.
- Creating promotions and hosting seminars with local experts.
- Merchandising the department to create an engaging experience.
- Maintaining inventory and controlling purchase budget
- Gathering financial data from the POS System and providing reports on a regular basis to senior management regarding margin and financial progress.
- Support the store to contribute to the success of the company.
- Assisting customers with excellent customer service.
The required skills for the position are as follows:
- Must have knowledge of the organic industry and strong knowledge of vitamins, supplements and natural body care.
- Knowledge of industry standards and vendors.
- Excellent organizational and critical thinking skills with ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multi-task in an environment with frequent interruption.
- High level of attention to detail and excellent follow-up skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Training in relevant fields of holistic wellness.
- Schedule Flexibility.
- Understanding of POS system and computer software.
We offer competitive wage and benefits, staff discount and the opportunity to grow with us. Salary is based on experience and skills.Please forward your resume and a cover letter to the attention of Mr. Bryan Lawson at Mother Nature’s Market & Deli, 2310 Beacon ave, Sidney B.C. V8L 1X2 or Blawson(at)mothernaturesbc.ca
Mother Nature's Market & Deli is a growing organization within the Victoria, British Columbia area and is looking to expand its retail outlets. As a result, Mother Nature's Market & Deli is seeking an experienced part time Cashier
The ideal candidate will have advanced knowledge of organic POS system and outstanding customer service for a knowledgeable client base.
- Excellent organizational and critical thinking skills with ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Ability to multi-task in an environment with frequent interruption;
- Must have schedule flexibility.
Please drop off your resume in store, to the attention of Fauna!